Thursday, June 4, 2015

Making this dream a reality....


Making A Dream A Reality...

My 90's blend cane Collections
My 90's blend cane Collections
I really don't think most people truly understand what it take to be a creative mind. It is draining!!! For me personally, when I reach my plateau of creative excellence; and I am just go, go, going...I hit a wall of exhaustion. I literally become limp afterwards. Being creative is a blessing. However, the reality of it is that for many people;  it takes a ton out of the person. It's almost like a Manic state. Your creative juices are flowing and you see everything so clearly. And then it happens; your mind body and soul reach their point of no return and your creative juices are gone. For me personally, I will go into a full blown creative fest for days and before I know it, I haven't eaten in days, sleep is something other people have time for, and lets be honest; I avoid passing in front of any mirrors...lol Not so sexy, after a true on design fest hits me. The recovery time for me takes a minute. However, at the end of it all I am always elated at what I have created and some days I am like...Wow, did I really do this. And that feeling of true satisfaction, makes it all worth while.
Fashion has no gender. I design for everyone. There are No Limitations.
Fashion has no gender. I design for everyone. There are No Limitations.
Through this blog, my goal is to share with everyone my journey. I hope to be able to teach you everything I know about starting and running a corporation. And along the way, I hope to utilize any mistakes I do make {no one is perfect, we are just human} in order to helping others learn from my trials & errors; to make their journey just a little bit easier. And even if you are not an artist, I hope you can enjoy my stories and humour for your entertainment.
So, keep logging in to see what happens next.
Guidance & Wisdom,
Collavanni

No comments:

Post a Comment