Thursday, June 4, 2015


What A Month I Am Having.

I am the type of person who is a bit of a control freak. However, I have learned that in order to be successful I must create a solid Team. So, that is exactly what I am doing but the hiccups are some days a bit over whelming. I have the ability to build a website (I’m not great but I can get by). So, I have been doing this and between my eldest daughter Gabby and myself; we finally created my logo.

Outsourcing is what has me going insane right now. Let’s be honest here. I am not some rich person sitting on a secret stash of money (although I wish I was….lol) So, I have to be a Realist!!! One thing I love about Marketing is the Barter system. Anyone who is trying to start a business knows it can be very costly to pay for anything really. A professional Photographer with a huge portfolio is great if you can afford it. I can’t!!! Instead, I seek out like minded people who are doing the same thing I am. Looking for a network of people to grow with. The fact is there are tons of great photographers, web designers & graphic artists out there.  But you have to find them. They are looking for projects that they can utilize to build their portfolios; so, it ends up being a win win situation for all persons involved. No money exchanges hands and we all walk aways satisfied. Now, here is the challenge FIND THEM!!! Personally, I have been luck enough to find a great local student photographer names Aaron Rosario. I was able to get started on my website properly once I had his photos to utilize. You can’t really show off or sell your creations or product; if no one can see them. Photography is a big part of what I am doing as a jewelry designer. I am also lucky enough to have my cousin- Elyse Cizek a fabulously talented model & make up artist, believe in me and agree to help me with more elaborate photography and modeling of my jewelry; she has has created what I am creating now- A Solid Networking Group of Talented People; who are willing to help each other.
Marketing is a huge part of any businesses annual income. We all need to use marketing avenues to have our product or services viewed by the masses. Henceforth, I advise everyone to take the time to find a good group of people looking to grow with others. I think this method is smart and cost saving to those who are just starting out.
Collavanni Designz are for Everyone.
It’s funny, a lot of people I know ask me why I am getting my bachelors degree in International Marketing now…in the mist of launching my business. Well, the truth is I started my working on my degree because I knew what the annual cost is to pay for a consultant & if I can reduce that large percentage of my annual business costs; then, Why not? I have always been someone who like to know how things work. So, for me this was a no brainer. One can never be to informed. And right now I just cant afford to pay a consultant. This  also sets me apart from a lot of other businesses because I am able to understand and avoid unnecessary costs. It just takes a bit of work and imagination to become successful.
So, as of today I am still looking for dedicated serious people to assist me with my web site & some graphic artist work. I can’t get discouraged just because one or two people did’t work out. I always view the glass has Half Full never Half Empty.  I have created a post seeking truly dedicated persons who would like to build their portfolio while working with me. So, lets see how that pans out. I have decided that I am not going to limit myself to people only in my area. We are in the era of cyber friends and businesses. Hence, I am going to put my fears aside and leap head first into this new age world of technology and what it has to offer.
I was lucky enough to be introduced to a lady names Renae Christine. She owns http://www.RichMomBusiness.com. She has been a huge help and motivation for me. And despite how self driven I am; somedays you just need some outside inspiration telling you that the horizon is in sight!!!
Stay tune and lets see how this month comes together for Collavanni Designz, Inc.
Be sure to follow me on:
https://www.facebook.com/Collavanni.Inc (make sure to LIKE my page)

No comments:

Post a Comment